Responsible Online Gaming
Cabaret Club is committed to being the very best online entertainment group in the world. This means doing everything possible to give our players an enjoyable, responsible and safe gaming experience. Cabaret Club fully supports responsible gaming and to ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, please bear the following in mind:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment and not as a means to make money;
- Keep track of the time and money you spend while gambling.
We have also implemented the following strict rules to ensure a responsible gaming environment:
Playing with us is restricted to persons over the age of 18, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in our games and you would like to restrict their access to this site, please click here to register with this filtering company.
If you are concerned about your gambling behavior, you may choose to lock your gaming account. During this time, we will also take all reasonable steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material.
If you are concerned about your gambling behavior, please consider one of the following options:
- A minimum of 24 hours “Take a break” period
- A minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period
Players also have the option of adjusting their maximum deposit limits at any time.
Limits can be set for the following periods:
To change your deposit limits or to request exclusion, please contact our 24/7 Support Team.
If you are worried about your gaming behavior, please take our self-assessment test
- Do you feel that gambling affects your work?
- Have you argued with friends or family about how much you gamble before?
- Do people ever refer to you as a gambler or know you as one?
- Do you feel guilty when you gamble and lose a lot of money?
- Do you see gambling as a source of income?
- Do you feel like you have to return to win back your losses after losing?
- Is gambling the only thing you really want to win at?
- Does winning inspire you to play until you win more?
- Have you ever gambled till you’ve run out of cash before?
- Have you had to borrow money in order to pay for gambling sessions?
- Would you sell something personal for money to gamble with?
- Do you consider ‘gambling money’ as excluded from normal household expenditure?
- Does gambling literally mean everything to you?
- Do you often gamble for longer than you thought you would?
- Do you consider gambling to be an escape from stress?
- Would you steal or commit an illegal act in order to raise money for your gambling?
- Is your gambling a cause of worry and stress which affects all aspects of your life?
- When having a hard day at work, do you get the urge to gamble?
- Have you ever celebrated any good news by going gambling?
- Does your gambling make you feel like escaping your life to the extent of considering suicide?
If your answer to seven or more of these questions was, ‘YES’, you should consider speaking to a professional as listed below: