- How do I download the free casino software?
- Cabaret Club's casino software uses cutting-edge graphics and sound technology to create a world-class gaming environment. The primary casino download contains 2 games, with an additional 61 free games to download within the casino software. Games can be downloaded in the 'background' while you play the basic games. Just click now to download!
- What do I do once the download is finished?
- The Cabaret Casino installation is fast, safe and easy and is automatically saved to your desktop as a casino icon. Alternatively, opt to save the casino to a destination of choice on your computer (click 'Start'/'Find' folders and search for cabaretclub.exe in the "Named" field then click on "Find now". (Note: search using the "Local hard drives" option). Once you have located it, double-click to begin the casino installation.
- Where is the downloaded file located?
- The default file location is set to your desktop (alternatively, it will be located in the location you specify - simply use the Find (files or folders) Windows facility to locate the download location).
- What is the name of the installation file?
- What are the minimum system requirements?
- System Requirements:
Minimum The minimum system requirements to run the Spin Palace Software: - Pentium 4 OR AMD 1.5ghz GHz or faster
- 1GB Memory
- 10 GB or more available Hard Drive Space
- 128MB memory SVGA, 800x600, 16 bit colour Graphics Card
- Sound Blaster compatible Sound Card
- Microsoft compatible 2-button mouse
For an enhanced casino experience we recommend the following requirements be met. This will allow you to enjoy the unrivalled experience of Spin Palace as it was meant to be enjoyed. Take your gaming to the next level today.
- Intel Core2 Duo 3 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 6000+ (3 GHz) or faster
- 2GB Memory
- 20 GB or more available Hard Drive Space
- 256MB memory SVGA, 1024x786, 32 bit colour (16-million) Graphics Card
- Sound Blaster compatible Sound Card
- Microsoft compatible 2-button mouse
- Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 3.0.1+
- Flash Player 10+
- Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) or Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- How do I connect to Cabaret Club Casino?
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
Double click on the Cabaret Club Casino icon on your desktop.
Click the Start button in Windows.
Select "Cabaret Club Casino".
Click on "Cabaret Club Casino".
- How do I register at Cabaret Club Casino?
- 1. Connect to the Web and run the casino software; ensure all other programs and applications are closed prior to running the software.
2. When the casino's main screen launches, click on the "Connect" icon, then on the "Register" icon.
3. You are now required to register as a Guest or Real player. Following the prompts, enter your e-mail address and contact information. You will be asked to choose a password of your choice. Note; your password is case sensitive.
4. Once registration is finished, you will be given a player account code. Keep your account code and password in a safe place. You will use them to enter the Casino each time you choose to game.
5. You will be prompted if you want the software to remember your password. Select "Yes" if you are the exclusive person to have access to the software.
- What is the smallest amount of gaming credits I need to deposit?
- Gaming is allowed once you have made a deposit to the value of $20 in gaming credits at Cabaret Club Casino.
- I want to play for free but I am asked for credit card details - why?
- It appears that you have opened a Real Account, which requires funding before you can play; please contact customer services for details of how to open a Guest Account where you can play for FREE.
- Do I pay to play as a Guest?
- Guest Accounts are 100% FREE – so you can trial Cabaret Club Casino risk and obligation free.
- For how long will my Guest account be active?
- Guest Accounts at Cabaret Club Casino do not have an expiration date; you are therefore free to play as regularly as you wish via your Guest Account.
- Can I deposit more casino chips in Guest mode?
- Yes. Just click on the "deposit" icon and enter in the number of credits you wish to deposit. In Guest mode, you may deposit as many credits as you wish too.
- How do I log in to Cabaret Club Casino?
- 1. Connect to the Internet.
2. Launch the casino software.
3. On the main casino interface, click on the "connect" icon.
4. When a data box appears, enter your account number and password (or register for your account if applicable).
- What is my password and account number?
- Your password is case-sensitive and must be entered the exact way every time you log in. If you have forgotten your password or account number, contact our customer service team for help (please have your registration information at hand).
- I can't connect when I try logging in – why?
- This is caused by a faulty or slow connection with your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Please try disconnecting and reconnect to the Internet to see if the problem is solved.
- Are my transactions safe?
- Yes. Cabaret Club utilises 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption to protect the details of your electronic transactions sent via the Web. This is the Internet security standard for online transactions as demanded by major financial corporations. If you are not happy using your credit card or banking details in any e-mail correspondence, we guarantee you the option of telephoning your information through to our customer service team via free phone numbers. Our financial transactions are processed by Eproc Ltd, Mezzanine West, Hadfield House, Library Street, Gibraltar, UK, a financial subsidiary of Cabaret Club Casino. On your statement you will be billed as www.thepalacegroup.com. Their Services offer safe and secure e-cash, which Cabaret Club is delighted to be able to accept as a means of purchasing tokens. The banking amenity is only available to Real Players (gamers who wager with real money as opposed to Guest Players, who play for fun.)
- Why are my credit card deposits being rejected?
- Some financial institutions have made the decision to block their cardholders from having the choice to make deposits for online casino transactions. We have however made it possible to get around this problem via a range of safe and secure alternative banking options.
- How do I withdraw my winnings?
- Please be aware that it is not a necessity to withdraw your winnings at the end of each session: your account can be maintained with a positive balance and will be automatically saved by the Cabaret Club secure server. Whenever you log-in to play at Cabaret Club – your bankroll will be available for you to use or withdraw instantly. All withdrawals are made through our Casino software. Simply go to the "withdrawal" button on the main screen on the Cabaret Club software and enter the sum that you desire to withdraw in the box on the screen. This will record your withdrawal with the Cabaret Club and it will appear on our systems instantly. Please note, Players with large first time withdrawals may need to adhere to certain security checks (please see our fraud information for further details). You have 4 options to withdraw a winning balance from your casino account: FirePay, direct transfer (ACH), company check, Neteller, PrePaidATM and Reversal of a withdrawal request.
- What fraud prevention measures are in place?
- Cabaret Club is dedicated to offer world class fraud prevention and detection. Our goal is to ensure the integrity of customer accounts as well as payments made to customers. Cabaret Club uses a variety of appropriate security and fraud methods to secure every transaction. Players may be asked to supply proof of identity, copies of their credit cards, a signed deposit history of their transactions and / or other appropriate documentation usually when attempting to withdraw credits. This ensures that e-cash deposits and redemptions are not affected by fraudulent activity. To see your account please use CashCheck to see the current status of your Cabaret Club Account. All deposits and withdraws can be viewed through this feature.
ADDING MORE GAMES
- How do I download more games?
- Two games are included in your primary Cabaret Casino download. To download up to 106 more free games, just select one of the options below:
To download a individual game: click on the icon of the game you have chosen to install. The game will start in the same way as the regular games that you have previously installed, but it will have a slightly slower loading time. During this short delay, the Casino is downloading the game files needed to run the game that you have selected. You will also see the download progress bar that pops over the game button. This progress indicator allows you to check the download status of the game. Please note that the download time is reliant on the power of your Internet connection. The Casino will also download new games and upgrades during regular play. These downloads are low memory and are only performed when the link between your computer and the Casino's servers is idle, for example the period between reel spins in a slot machine. As your game play takes priority you will not be aware or affected by these downloads occurring.
To start multiple downloads: click on the icon of the game that you have selected and then click "Cancel". The game's progress can be monitored via the progress bar that pops over the game icon. Clicking on the next game button will start an additional download. You will see that the game button in question, along with the previous game icon, both have progress graphs. The game specified by the last button pressed is given preference and downloaded first.
- Why is a game grayed out?
- The Cabaret Club software highlights games that have not been downloaded by greying them out. These games will automatically be added to your portfolio while you are playing. If you want immediate access to play a greyed out game just click on the game icon to launch the download.
- What do I do if a game I play has "upgrade available" written on it and is grayed out?
- Updated versions should upload automatically in the background while you are playing other Cabaret Club games. However, instant access to a game upgrade is possible by just clicking on the game to begin the download process.
- Why does it take a long time to download new games?
- There are various factors affecting game download time; primarily the volume of games you have selected, your ISP and conditions of your Internet Service Provider's network
- What do I do if I get an error when I try to download new games?
- If you experience any errors while downloading new games, simply call a customer service representative via our free-phone help-line. We're on call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
NON-DOWNLOADABLE GAMES (FLASH GAMES)
- What are Instant Flash Games?
- Instant Flash Games offer the option of launching instant games online with no download needed. Gamers require Macromedia Flash to be installed on their computer; once installed, you can launch all of our famous Flash games such as Blackjack, Slots, Keno and Poker. You can open a real account and play for real money or open a guest account and play for pleasure. Players can also opt to download the full free casino software to play a wider range of games; your Flash Casino account number can be used to play and win real money. To download the free software,
- Can I use my account on both the flash and downloadable casino?
- Yes. Gamers are only permitted to hold one (1) Real Account per person; as such it is possible to use the same account number for both the flash and full-download Cabaret Club Casinos. All transactions will be made to and from the same account, regardless of the gaming choice selected. Guest Accounts are playable in both casino forms. To play on either version you will need to have your account number and password. If you require any help, please contact our 24/7 support team.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- Is my credit card number safe in your hands?
- Yes, your information is safe. Your personal Real Account number and password must be supplied before any credit card transactions is permitted. Secured data transfer during any transaction is guaranteed and any credit card data or other data will never be disclosed to any other party.
- How secure is it to give my credit card details over the Internet?
- We and our partner company for fraud protection Proc-cyber, use cutting-edge encryption technologies, which guarantee that your personal and card data is protected at all times.
- Are my account number and password secure?
- Yes. The casino software uses 128-Bit encryption when data is transferred over the Web. Each player is supplied with a unique account number and players choose their own password, which is 100% personal for maximum security.
- How do I get technical support?
- Cabaret Club Casino delivers 24-hour free-phone support and e-mail support to all casino players. Contact us 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, if you have any queries, need advice or have some recommendations. Our help team are standing by.
- Who do I contact for queries?
- All Player queries will be answered within 24hrs. E-mail us or call us free-phone:
Toll-Free Country Number:
United Kingdom: 0-800-051-6785
Rest of the world: +44-800-051-6785 (charges may apply)
- Am I old enough to legally play at Cabaret Club Casino?
- Casino gaming is available strictly to persons older than 18 years of age only, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is higher. Minors may not play (under any circumstances) at Cabaret Club Casino.
- Can I register a credit card at the casino that doesn't hold my name?
- Cabaret Club does not permit gamers to register credit cards of which they are not signatories. This condition is taken to protect you, the player, your credit cards and account. If another person would like to play at Cabaret Club Casino via your computer, we suggest they open their own Real Account.
- How fair are the games at Cabaret Club Casino?
- Cabaret Club is powered by MicroGaming Systems, the globe’s leading Internet Gaming Developer, with a guaranteed focus on accuracy. Microgaming's software features Playcheck, which allows you to review your last 72 hours of gaming - wager by wager. This enables you to check on the accuracy of the software. Playcheck is updated every 45 minutes. Each and every month we publish our payout percentage reports which are reviewed by Independent Auditors to offer you 100% fair and honest casino gaming.
- What happens if I lose my connection to the casino server?
- If the Casino server resolves the wager during the loss of your Internet connection, it will refresh your credit balance with the outcome of the bet. If it does not have the data to finish the bet during loss of the Web connection, it will display the incomplete wager the next time you select the game that was being played when the connection failed.
- Why do the slot wheels just keep spinning and fail to stop?
- This is the result of heavy Web traffic, meaning the signal from server to software is slow; the slot reels lock because of a lack of data from the server. However, if you close the game/software you will not lose the current spin (it will resume where you left off when it is re-opened).
- Why does the Roulette ball just keep spinning and fail to stop?
- This is due to heavy Web traffic, meaning the signal from server to software is impaired; the roulette balls lock because of a lack of data from the server. However, if you close the game/software you will not lose the current roulette play (it will start where you left off when it is re-launched).
- Why do the cards not flip over during a round?
- This is due to a poor signal from server to software; the cards lock because of a lack of data from the server. However, if you close the game/software you will not lose the current hand and game-play will resume.